The Bulgarian-born clairvoyant, known as Baba Vanga or Nostradamus of the Balkans, became famous after 80% of her predictions came true. Her real name is Vangelia Pandeva Dimitrova and she lived between 1911 and 1996. She lost her sight after being caught in a tornado as a child.
Baba Vanga died in 1996, at the age of 85.
Over time, several books have been written about Baba Vanga’s life and predictions. She became a celebrity after it was said that she had managed to anticipate the ISIS attacks, the beginning and the end of the Second World War, the disintegration of the USSR, the death of Princess Diana, and even Brexit.
Many of her predictions came true, so she became world-famous. You can find every prediction the mystic Baba Vanga has made starting from next year all the way up until the year 5079, down below. You can also download this article as a PDF document.
- 2023 – The trajectory of our planet will adjust marginally.
- 2025 – Europe remains sparsely inhabited.
- 2028 – Humans create a fresh and innovative power source (Most likely Controlled Nuclear Fusion). World hunger is eradicated. Humans step foot on Venus for the very first time.
- 2033 – Sea levels rise due to climate change.
- 2043 – The international economy is booming. Europe becomes Islamic.
- 2046 – Synthetic organs become readily available en masse. Transplants have become commonplace.
- 2066 – While besieging Rome (which is at this point Islamic) the US discovers a new type of weapon classed as an “environmental destructor”, it can immediately freeze anything in its path.
- 2076 – The social caste system collapses, resulting in Marxist socialism.
- 2084 – Nature revives itself.
- 2088 – A new virus appears which makes people get old in the matter of a few seconds.
- 2097 – The virus is exterminated.
- 2100 – An artificial sun heats up the dark part of the Earth.
- 2111 – Humans become increasingly robotic, resulting in a scenario much like that in the movie “Terminator”.
- 2123 – Small nations constantly wage war while the major superpowers refuse to step in.
- 2125 – A space agency in Hungary receives signals from deep space. Baba Vanga comes into the public eye again.
- 2130 – Societies are being constructed undersea with the aid of extraterrestrial beings.
- 2154 – Animals evolve to be human-like.
- 2167 – There is a brand-new religion that becomes popular around the world.
- 2170 – The Earth becomes dry and desertified.
- 2183 – The Mars colony becomes self-sufficient and demands sovereignty and separation from Earth.
- 2187 – A few volcanic eruptions are successfully suppressed.
- 2195 – The underwater communities become fully autonomous by producing their own power and food.
- 2196 – There are no longer European and Asian races as they mix and form the Euro-Asian genome.
- 2201 – The Sun gets colder and the Earth goes through massive climatic changes.
- 2221 – Humans come to horrifying realizations while scouring the universe for aliens.
- 2256 – A returning rocket brings an intergalactic virus back to Earth.
- 2262 – Planetary trajectories experience fast adjustments, which puts Mars in danger of being destroyed by an asteroid.
- 2271 – Physical constants fundamentally change, resulting in incompatibilities with our current physical formulas.
- 2273 – The Euro-Asian genome mixes with the African race, creating the Afro-Eurasian race.
- 2279 – Scientists discover that energy can be created out of nothing by way of black holes and space bending of matter.
- 2288 – Time traveling is discovered. Aliens and humans make contact.
- 2291 – The sun gets significantly colder and humans try to reheat it.
- 2296 – Solar flares become commonplace. The gravitational pull experiences modifications, resulting in the Space Station and satellites crashing down on earth.
- 2299 – France leads a guerilla war against the Islamic state.
- 2302 – The justice system has major reforms and innovations, and a lot of universal values and laws are discovered.
- 2304 – Humans study the Moon thoroughly.
- 2341 – The Earth is in grave danger from something in outer space.
- 2354 – An unforeseen problem will cause major shortages of water all across Earth.
- 2371 – Famine becomes a major problem again.
- 2378 – A new race of people emerges.
- 2480 – The world goes into a total blackout due to the collision between two artificial suns.
- 3005 – There is anarchy and war on Mars. Planets experience significant axial changes.
- 3010 – An asteroid will collide with the moon, creating a huge dust cloud filled with pebbles which orbits around the earth.
- 3797 – Every living being on earth disappears. But humans are crafty enough to create colonies in a new solar system.
- 3803 – The colonies are sparsely populated and humans don’t have much contact with one another. The unique climate in the colonies causes genetic mutations in the population.
- 3805 – Wars are frequently fought for resources, leading to major population collapse.
- 3815 – The warring period ends.
- 3854 – Civilization stops progressing, humanity turns to tribalism for a semblance of order.
- 3871 – A new religion redefines morality and ritualistic norms.
- 3874 – The new religion becomes massively popular in all societal groups, and the prophet establishes a brand new church.
- 3878 – The Church teaches scientific principles which have long been forgotten.
- 4302 – Cities and civilized society reappear due to the Church embracing science and technological development.
- 4302 – Scientists discover how every illness manifests in the human body, helping in the creation of a universal cure.
- 4304 – The universal cure is discovered.
- 4308 – Significant brain development occurs leading to humanity becoming less evil and selfish.
- 4509 – Humans can speak to God by virtue of their newfound moral sense.
- 4599 – Immortality becomes the norm in society.
- 4674 – Human prosperity has peaked at 340 billion humans living on a multitude of planets. Aliens and Humans mingle resulting in an humanoid-extraterrestrial race.
- 5076 – The edge of the known universe is discovered.
- 5078 – Humanity decides to attempt to leave the known universe, with about 40% of the human population refusing to do so.
- 5079 – The world ends.
Download in PDF format Baba Vanga’s predictions list up to the year 5079.
What can we expect from the Baba Vanga predictions for 2023? A lot of things have happened during the last months – both good and bad. Some psychics get their predictions right yet others are not; however, it’s important to note that the future forecast is made to help the humans get a clear perspective about the disaster, war, or terrorist threat that could possibly occur.
Here are Baba Vanga’s five predictions for 2023
1. A big country will carry out research and testing activities of biological weapons on people.
The famous soothsayer Baba Vanga claims that in 2023, the doctors will perform a series of human experiments that will lead to the death of hundreds of thousands of people. People will be injected with viruses that will cause illnesses such as cholera and bubonic plague.
2. In 2023, a solar storm, a ‘solar tsunami,’ will occur as the world has never seen before!
This storm will seriously impact the ‘magnetic shield of the planet’ and destroy the communication satellites with devastating effects on people.
3. Planet Earth will pass into the fifth dimension – the aliens will attack the Earth
During the alien invasion, electricity will not be used for three days and three nights, it will be total darkness, the Moon nor the stars will be visible, and following these events, out of all the people on Earth, only ten thousand will be saved.
4. Nuclear power plant explosion
An unexpected malfunction of a power plant will cause a massive explosion. Toxic clouds will float above some parts of Asia, especially China, provoking an alarming increase in health problems worldwide.
5. Human reproduction will become an artificial process, performed only in labs with the aid of an artificial uterus.
By 2023, people will be born artificially, only in laboratories, and only the leaders will decide what kind of people will be born (what characters, what skin color to have, etc.). It will be a fully controlled process, and natural births will be forbidden.
Whether the disaster of the world’s ending will come true or not, people on Earth have luckily passed the fatal year of 2021 together and still lived well till the current moment. The predictions of imminent occurrences in Baba Vanga’s predictions for 2023 somehow turn out to be the inspirational resources for the provident men and women to read and explore the miracles so that they become filled with spiritual awareness.