What does Nostradamus reveal to us for 2020? Will the world end in 2020? Will Hell descend on Earth following a nuclear holocaust like the Third World War or because of the impact with a meteorite like the one that is believed to have caused the extinction of the dinosaurs?
All the authorities and people from Terra must treat the perspective of an apocalypse in 2020 with caution, responsibility, respect, and concern.
We live in an era of nuclear weapons, terrorism, diseases, and natural disasters. Nostradamus predictions terrify people.
The year 2020 has become a magnet of all these fears, being taken out of context by those who want to explore the unrest state of the population.
Our yearly horoscope says that this year should not be considered a moment of destruction, but rather the birth of a new system, of a new enlightenment era.
The last throbs of the current era and the torments of coming into the world of a new era will probably express through a series of revelations and disasters with human origins, both natural and preternatural; they need to be evaluated and analyzed so that people can be ready to face them, both individually, but also as a civilization in its entirety.
Is The End of the World Coming in 2020?
The end of the world seems to be an obsession of all previous and current generations. In this apocalyptic scenario, there is, undoubtedly, a lot of naivety, but also self-culpability.
Instinctively, people felt that in their normal behavior there are many errors concerning Nostradamus claim that any deed has its reward.
This is probably the root of the end of the world idea. It is certain that in all the scenarios regarding the end of the world, the serious wrongs, that would determine it, were also incriminated.
The goal of these threats was meant to warn the people about the sins (hate, aggression, negative thinking, self-destruction, wars, pollution and the destruction of the natural environment, deforestation, the destruction of animal and plant species, industrialized food system, depletion of planet’s resources, etc.) committed by humanity in order to avoid them.
What factors announce the End the World in 2020?
From economic crises, stock market crash, aberrant social-political slippages to the dramatic degradation of people’s action and feelings. From a geo-climatic point of view, the need to purify and rebalance the Earth will lead to hurricanes, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions.
Nostradamus considered that in 2020 a new era will begin, both in terms of the calendar, but also realistically. The year 2020 marks a sacred moment, favorable and, at the same time, dangerous in the history of mankind, meant to bring both disasters and revelations. And the preceding years herald this terrible, yet wonderful potential.
The critical year 2020 does not necessarily mean an end, but rather a fundamental transformation of the world we live in, a rebirth of humankind on a new spiritual level.
Yearly Predictions :
1. There will be hurricanes and earthquakes in some areas of North America. Yes, there will also be financial prosperity in 2020, but only if the money will be used, claims Nostradamus, for good purposes.
2. The year will be characterized by many natural disasters, but also by accomplishments in science. There will be floods in many countries from Europe (Italy, Czech Republic, Great Britain), a continent that will endure many terrorist attacks. In the Middle East, the extremism phenomenon based on religion will increase.
3. A major earthquake will hit the area between California, USA, and Vancouver, Canada.
4. Nostradamus predicted the beginning of an apocalyptic war in 2020.
In his book The Prophecies, published in 1555, the famous French doctor and alchemist, who lived in the 16th century, had predicted that this war is going to last for 27 years, until 2046.
5. Is a new financial crisis close? The opinions are divided; we are on the verge of an imminent market crash. The short-term, but powerful fall of the best known American stock index, at the beginning of this year, has caused global effects, determining many people to think of a new crisis. While some analysts insist that we are not witnessing another “bubble” that is about to burst, like in 2008, other experts think that the economic chaos is lurking right around the corner.
6. The Europeans and Americans will face the immigrant issue, and the terrorist attacks will be increasingly higher.
7. The climate changes will affect the planet, and the world leaders will start to take measures against pollution.
8. An asteroid will wipe out humankind. If the Third World War doesn’t destroy the entire humankind, an asteroid is going to. An interpretation of Nostradamus predictions states that “a moment of great violence will coincide will the occurrence of a comet in the sky”.
Read 🔥: Baba Vanga 2020 predictions
Pro and Cons Signs that the End of the World will come in 2020:
-Nostradamus prophecies, based on two millennia of meticulous astronomical observations, suggest that the year 2020 will mark the debut of a new era, accompanied, like any birth, by blood and suffering, but also by new hopes.
– Since 1940 and especially, after 2003, the Sun behaves more turbulent than ever, since the global warming that ended the last glacial era, 11000 years ago. The solar physics confirm that the next maximum point of Sun’s activity, at a record level, will occur in 2020.
– The solar storms have a correspondent in those that occur on Earth. Katrina, Rita, and Wilma hurricanes, from 2005, coincided with one of the stormiest weeks of the Sun’s documented history.
– The terrestrial magnetic field, our shield against dangerous solar radiations, has started to weaken, fissures the size of California occurring here and there. A reversal of the earth’s magnetic poles, during which the protection reaches almost zero, is likely to occur soon.
– The Russian geophysicists believe that the solar system has entered an interstellar energy cloud, which energizes and destabilizes both the Sun and the atmospheres of all planets. They estimate that the disaster caused by Earth’s collision with this cloud will occur between 2010 and 2120.
– The scientists, who discovered that the dinosaurs and almost 70% of all species on Earth have disappeared due to the planet’s collision with a comet or asteroid 65 million years ago, claim with 99% certitude that the time for a new mega-catastrophe has already come.
– The Yellowstone supervolcano, which erupts with catastrophic consequences every 600000 – 700000 years, is getting ready to manifest again. Its last eruption took place 640000 years ago.
However, many scientists claim that:
– there is no scientific base for Nostradamus theory;
– there is no danger of Earth collision with a stray asteroid;
– nor is the alignment of the planets expected for the next decades;
– the reversal of Earth’s rotation direction is practically impossible;
– the magnetic pole’s inversion is very unlikely in the next several millennia.
Nostradamus Predicted the Notre Dame Fire
The dreadful Notre Dame Fire in Paris on Monday 15th April at 5.50pm local time, was predicted by Nostradamus. A quatrain written 500 years ago by the French astrologer anticipated it.
“The head of Aries, Jupiter and Saturn,
God eternal, what changes can be expected?
Following a long century, evil will return
France and Italy, what emotions will you undergo?”
Given that Nostradamus was writing in the mid 1500’s, his use of the word ’emotions’ is bizzare, not only because as we saw earlier, Macron used it – but also because UNESCO used it too. This are the words from Twitter:
“Notre-Dame is engulfed with flames. Emotion of the whole nation. Thoughts are with Catholics and all the French. Like all citizens, I am sad to see this part of us burn.”
“Deep emotion in the face of this dramatic fire at the cathedral.”
Also Macron declared:
“We will rebuild Notre-Dame because that’s what the French people want,” said Macron, who was visibly moved. “That’s what our history deserves, because that is our destiny.”
April 15 is a black day, a day that marks many sad and unfortunate events. Things that have happened on April 15:
- The Titanic sank – 1912
- Lincoln died – 1865
- Boston marathon bombings 2013
- Notre Dame burned – 2019
Nostradamus, whose predictions were published in 1555 based on some quatrains written by him in 942, is the one who predicted the great fire from London in 1666, the French Revolution from 1789, Napoleon and Hitler’s ascension, JFK’s assassination, and even the 9/11/2001 events.
Here’s What Nostradamus Predicted for 2020 .
As e medic fascinated by occultism, Nostradamus risked provoking the wrath of the Catholic Church when he predicted the future for the next twenty centuries. Was he a true visionary or maybe his legendary accuracy is just a myth amplified by time?
The short and lively individual, with a long and thick beard, was a freak of nature at the Renaissance Court of king Henry the Second of France. Being known as the son of converted Jews, passionate by astrology and other occult sciences, Nostradamus was invited to Paris in 1556 mostly as a source of entertainment.
But his prophecies about the king will bring him international fame. One of these seemed to be true, but absurd nonetheless, suggesting that a “blind man” will soon become king. Another one, cryptic and interpretable in its nature: “The young lion will defeat the older one on the battlefield, in a single fight.
It will pierce his eyes in the golden cage, two wounds in one, and then he will suddenly pass away.”
On June 1st, 1559 when the king was taking part in a tournament, by accident, the lance of his friend, who was his adversary, pierced the royal golden helmet and continued into his eye. The horrified culprit, Count of Montgomery, was younger than the sovereign.
A splinter from the broken weapon caused a secondary injury, and the king suffered greatly for ten days straight, after which he passed away.
The words of Nostradamus were duly remembered. Because of their strong opposition against magicians and wizards, the leaders of the Romano-Catholic Church would have preferred to burn this dangerously exact prophet alive.
The peasants, on the belief that the prediction was actually a curse, burned him in effigy. Only due to the now widowed queen, Caterina de Medici, did he manage to avoid execution.
Secluded in shadow
Being on the brink of civil war, France represented an ideal environment for the dark and cryptic prophecies of Nostradamus, published in 1555 – the first 100 out of the almost 2000 which he will release until 1557.
These Belts were immediately successful and so represented the grounds for the author’s acceptance in Court.
Recognizing that he intentionally went for a “cryptic way of expression”, Nostradamus wrote in an obscure language, originating from his contemporary French, but full of Italian, Greek, Hebrew and Latin phrases and words.
Each prediction was made of four verses, a quatrain, but none resembled a poem. The visionary claimed this style defended him from the punishment of the powerful, who weren’t exactly delighted by his words.
Some of the more skeptical observants agree on the fact that the vague style is consciously adopted so as to develop open for interpretation pieces of writing. As a result, there probably are almost 400 different interpretations of the Belts, each of them trying to reveal the secrets of the prophecies dating to 3797.
Nostradamus becomes a royal councilor
On the grounds of the internal disturbances, many people in France, like queen Ecaterina, didn’t feel the need to have history confirm the words of the medic. His prediction regarding the death of her husband was sufficient.
Without any shadow of doubt, she stands behind his promotion as leading medic of her son, Carol IX.
According to a well-known tale, Nostradamus once called for an angel, named Anael, and asked him to use a magic mirror and reveal to him the fate of the queen’s children. The mirror had showed the three sons as rulers, but only temporary, while her disgraced son in law, Henric de Navarra, was bound to rule for 23 years. Scared, the queen demanded the finalization of that unpleasant show.
Actually, Nostradamus probably visited her in Court only to create the horoscope for her and the children. It’s highly likely that Nostradamus was capable enough to envelop his unpleasant visions in ambiguous phrases, given the fact that monarchs – no matter how kind initially presented themselves to clairvoyants – were renowned for punishing the messengers because of their message.
Predicting a bloody century
For many interprets of Nostradamus’ Belts, the text is full of prophecies regarding extremely violent contemporary events – from the rising of Hitler to power, to the assassination of both John F. Kennedy and his little brother, Robert.
In Germany people strongly believed in the sayings regarding the Third Reich. Actually, both in England and in Germany, they falsified a series of quatrains, thus making them more favorable to their cause, and threw them from an airplane as means propaganda.
On the other hand, one of his authentic quatrains was considered by many to be the foreteller of the war: “A live fire and death hidden in globes will be horribly unleashed. By nightfall, the enemy forces will obliterate the entire city.”
The interest manifested towards the renaissance prophet was reborn following the dramatic events in Iran, when the Shah was banished by the followers of the ayatollah Khomeini, who had been previously exiled in France.
According to a translation, Nostradamus wrote: “Rain, famish, and war will not cease in Persia. A belief too strong will betray the monarch. What began in France will finish there, a secret sign will be put away.
“An accurate prediction or an altered interpretation? Could it provide credibility to another prophecy meant to come true in the future, one of the few with a precise date?”
Nostradamus announced his own death
One of the biggest poets of France, Pierre de Ronsard, wrote about his contemporary: “Like an antique oracle, for many years he predicted a large part of our destiny.” Obviously, the prophet dwelled in the respect of the royal family and an increasing fame, up until his death, in 1566.
Inevitable, many remained extremely skeptical regarding his work, or worse, they thought he was a simple intelligent con man who took advantage of the credulous.
Per some researchers, Nostradamus even predicted his own death: “Beside the bench and bed I will be found dead.” After he announced, one evening, that he will not survive the night, he died due to a gout episode on july 2 1566 (at 62 years old) and was found dead the following morning in his bedroom, next to his worktable.