Left Eye Twitching for Women – Meaning in Astrology
An involuntary eye twitching is a standard mark for a lot of people, and a lot of myths and superstitions are linked to it. Every time one of your eyes twitches, you fearfully think about the events about to take place in your life or the lives of your loved ones. People usually think that when your right eye twitches, it means that you will do well, and the left twitching is a sign of bad luck and trouble soon, but this differs from person to person.
I’m A Woman And My Left Eye Is Twitching! What Does That Mean Astrologically?
As a rule, it doesn’t happen to have our eyes twitching simultaneously. If a woman’s left eye twitches, astrologically speaking, it means she will receive joyful news, or an upcoming event will make her very happy.
In some parts of the world, it is said that a baby is coming into the family, and it is said that the left eye twitching signals that a young woman in your family is pregnant.
And in the case of a man? What does it mean when his left eye twitches?
- If your left eye twitches, you’ll hear bad news.
- If your left eye twitches, someone is saying bad things about you.
- If your left eye twitches, a lover/friend is doing something to your back.
- If your left eye twitches, a girlfriend may be in trouble.
You also have to take into account the eyelid that’s twitching. If the upper eyelid is twitching, that’s a good sign, and even if it’s the left upper eyelid, things won’t be so bad. On the other hand, if it’s the lower left eyelid, you’re really in trouble!
According to the Chinese, the hours between which the first eye sensation is felt are critical.
- 23:00 -1:00 – You will soon receive an invitation;
- 1:00 – 3:00 – Someone is thinking about you a lot;
- 3:00 – 5:00 – Good news, you’ll experience a joyous event;
- 5:00 – 7:00 – You will enjoy a quiet period;
- 7:00 – 9:00 – Be careful! You are likely to suffer minor accidents;
- 9:00 – 11:00 – You’ll get involved in an argument;
- 11:00 – 13:00 – You might get into trouble;
- 13:00 -15:00 – A little pleasure awaits you;
- 15:00 – 17:00 – Someone you love is thinking about you;
- 17:00 – 19:00 – You’ll get a visit from abroad;
- 19:00 – 21:00 – A significant event awaits you, where you will meet a lot of people;
- 21:00 – 23:00 – Stay out of trouble!
How to Get Rid of Eye Spasms?
There are several things you can do to ease eye spasms. Close your eye and apply a warm compress – or gently pull at your eyelid. Get more sleep and cut down on caffeine.
If twitching occurs while reading or on the computer, relax your eyes from time to time. If your eyes are dry or irritated, use lubricating eye drops.
What Doctors Say If Your Eye Twitches
Putting aside popular beliefs, when one of your eyes twitches, it may be a reaction of the body trying to warn you that something is wrong. Doctors believe that eye spasms, or eye twitching as they are called, may be caused by a lack of calcium. Another reason can be that you’re going through a stressful time or are very tired.
Also, a lack of magnesium or a lack of B vitamins can lead to eye spasms.